Wednesday 5 November 2014

Nursing chair - revamp

I have finally finished our nursing chair! It took me quite a long time as stupid me didn't buy enough of the fabric!
Also I have been very, very careful with the pattern (the back is just on one side - the pattern is correct).
The old (dirty one) and the shiny grey chevron one.

Nursing chair before
Updated nursing chair




I spent ages putting together the pattern but it was wort it.


This is our nursery now. I am working on the picture wall art.


 The cut out sheep skin looks also good and it is so, so soft.


After taking a few pictures our girl Micka came to have a look at my progress.



 

And then also Rob with Meowgi. They were trying our new chair out. Meowgi is our trainee baby. :-)


 

 See the lamp? I have updated it too.


A little bit of masking tape & left over paint = more interesting lamp for FREE!

  



 Do you know how I spent a Sunday morning?


Yep, painting some black & white baby pictures on fabric + doing the lamp. Of course with wet hair and no make-up.  Meowgi was looking after me and taking some nap. :-)



Now I will cut the pictures out then sew them + some ties. We will hang them on the cot so our baby has something interesting to look at when awake. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment